The Shoal Creek Conservancy
was formed in 2013 to help improve Shoal Creek
for all Austinites - present and future.
Shoal Creek is in the heart of Austin, Texas. In 1839, it was the city’s original western boundary. Today, it is an artery into its urban core. In recent years, conditions in and around this unique Austin treasure have declined, and we feel restoring and protecting Shoal Creek will make Austin a more vibrant place to live, work and recreate.
The Conservancy is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. View a list of our Founding Supporters.
- Trail and park users;
- Businesses and property owners in the watershed;
- Individuals who work or live in the watershed; and
- The City of Austin and non-profit partner organizations.
Does this describe you? Consider becoming a Conservancy member!
- We work together to provide a voice for Shoal Creek and our community;
- We mobilize volunteers;
- We team with the City and leverage partnerships;
- We raise funds and host events; and
- We work hard and have fun.
Ted Siff Park Place Publications
Perry Lorenz Constructive Ventures
Jonanna Mikulenka Cirrus Logic
Kristin Chiles Google
Susan Rieff University of Texas
Shannon Stagner United Ways of Texas
Amy Wanamaker University of Texas